Saturday, August 11, 2007
9:05 PM
To Sharifah
Hey there Gf
(I`m so not used to this anymore),Things change,people change too.So do you.I`m such a coward I can`t bear to take the step first,to apologise.You did.You showed me how to.Because you cared.Because I can see you trying to salvage what we`ve lost.We both realised we`ve been drifting apart.But you make things happen,I let things be the way it wanted to.I miss all those times we shared not so long ago,and I still remembered our SAY NO TO EMO at KAP.And our sunflowers,and not forgetting orange daisies.I really miss the times when we watch Naz,Matt and the rest in their matches,and how much you always distract me away from the game.The sercet we shared
(ehem!).And Iman`s and Dil`s "god-sent" craze
(it still exists doesnt it?)And I don`t know why you are so forgiving towards people like me.Let`s put the things that happened behind,and start anew
(chey!).I LOVE YOU MY
MAT(:
ok,kalau tak mat,minah bunga pun alright kan?-And to Nazryn,
Teacher,I don`t want to type things out here so can I meet you soon and talk to you? OH TEACH ME HOW TO EAT
PROPERLY AND I`LL GIVE YOU A
BARNEY HUG<3
I L O V E me Y O U!